1. The consigned price of an item will be set by management at the time of consignment. There is a 25 item limit per consignment appointment. Consignment is by appointment only.
2. We accept women's clothing, shoes, purses, wallets, boots, scarves, and jewelry. Must be current style (No more than 3 years old) and in excellent condition. Brand names and designer names a plus, but not necessary. Items must have size/brand tag. All clothing must be clean, pressed, and on hangers. Shoes accepted, must be in mint condition and current styles.
3. All consignors must be willing to abide by the decision of Neat Repeats Consignment as to the acceptability of prices and articles. Please don't be offended if we say "No Thanks" to an items. We are keeping the needs of our shoppers in mind.
4. You will receive 40% of the price your items are sold for. Your clothing will be consigned for a period of 90 days. Markdowns are taken (25% at 30 days and 50% at 60 days).
5. You will receive a check for 40% of the proceeds sold during your consign period. Checks are available on the 10th of the month following the end of your consign period.
6. All unsold merchandise will become property of Neat Repeats Consignment unless arrangements are made at contract signing to be returned to the consignor.
7. All reasonable care will be taken of your items but CONSIGN AT YOUR OWN RISK..Neat Repeats Consignment takes no responsibility for any lost, stolen, damaged, negligent handling, or destruction of an item.